Friday, December 25, 2009

My First Post !!

OK... So here goes my first attempt at blogging :-) !! Actually I had been thinking of blogging from the past few days, but finally got to it only today. Anyway, its good that the date is easy to remember: 25th Dec 2009, after all it is Christmas day. And the funny thing is, I had created this account last December, and that too because of my boss, though I never posted anything. As a Bible quotation goes " To everything there is a season..." I guess, the right time to blogging has started now!!
I absolutely hated the concept of blogging until a few months ago, I preferred maintaining a personal diary. But now that I don't get time to fish it out and actually write down things, I realized it was time I started blogging.
I think, this is enough for a first post??!!??

4 comments:

  1. all the best kn ! dont try to write another post on dec210...
    from :blogger:ss
    india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start dear!! Its really good to see u here... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go... girlie...

    not bad for starters!!

    ReplyDelete