Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sometimes when you feel this way...

Normally, I don't blog when I am upset. But today, I need to. I am feeling so low that it feels like my head will burst if I don't express myself. Actually, the only reason I logged in now was to find some articles for my assignment ( Ya, we are supposed to maintain a scrapbook of newspaper cuttings and articles. Imagine, this at the master's level :-( !! )
But I am unable to concentrate now. It is as if I am tired of just about everything. I don't understand why I am feeling so low, so lost, so confused :-( !! It is so unlike me!! I am not someone who would get upset quickly!! I don't know, I mean it happens sometimes that even the most cheerful people feel pretty down.
I guess, I should count my blessings if I want to get over this lousy mood...
Life has been good to me, I have so much to be thankful for, and I am.
I have got the most loving and caring person as my sibling -he is someone I trust more than I trust myself ,
Good relations with my parents,
Two best friends while many others don't even have one,
I am lucky because lots of cats and dogs live near my home- some cities don't even have stray animals in the street,
I am pursuing my second Master's degree in a country where millions of women don't get a chance even to attend school...

It is not that I am not grateful to GOD for whatever he has given me, but it is something else that I need- Answers to many unanswered questions which have been disturbing me for long... Whatever is the purpose of our existence?
Why am I the person that I am, and not someone else?
Why are somethings meant to happen? And how come other things simply fall into place by themselves when something is meant to be?
Why are we meant to meet certain people in this lifetime?
Why do soul mates exist?
Is there any logic behind the immense power of faith?
What is love, why can we never define it?

I don't know, the more I think about such things, the more confused I become... I wish I could understand, but I can't... I pray for the answers, but I know HE will reply only when the time is right...

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this quite a few times..

    Strangely i feel i will get all the answers (to questions like 'Why are somethings meant to happen? And how come other things simply fall into place by themselves when something is meant to be?
    Why are we meant to meet certain people in this lifetime?
    Why do soul mates exist? ') after past life regression..as i believe in re-birth! :D

    ReplyDelete